Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is friends with benefits dating?

I have been friends with one of my closest friends for over a year now. After about 6 months of being friends, we started sleeping together. We've never discussed titles, but lately he's been wanting to see me all the time, even if its not for sex. He's introduced me to his best friends, and we all hang out sometimes. When we do, he'll be cute with me, hold my hand, and kiss me in front of them, which is unusual for him because he isn't very affectionate with other people, it takes him a while to warm up. He doesn't introduce me as his girlfriend either though, so I'm just wondering if this friends with benefits, casual dating, what?



I should add that I very much doubt he's seeing other people, considering we're texting or on the phone everyday, all day. Literally, our cell bills are beyond ridiculous.



In addition, he asked that I spend the entire day of my birthday celebrating with him. The entire. day. And usually he'll say cute things like "my princess or my ladybug"



Is friends with benefits dating?maps myspace.com





Friends with benefits, involving no feelings, always leads to someone getting hurt....



Is friends with benefits dating?myspace graphics myspace.com



no its just friends who have sex, its not official until you have a conversation and decide to date. Although he may have become attached to you.
no but is like you are
Ask him if he's ready to take things a step further. As in, exclusively being a couple. That's all you can do, you know he's into you and you're into him. At least bring it up and see where he takes the conversation.
Sounds like he thinks of you as his girlfriend. You should talk to him about it and see if that is what he is feeling. If it's not what you want then you need to tell him before he gets to involved. That's the problem with friends with benefits...someone always becomes more involved and they end up getting hurt. Just talk to him.
Never read too much into anything because it will lead to you getting hurt. Just let him take the lead and he'll eventually tell you what it is he wants. If you rush him he will end up bouncing back and forth between yes, no , and I don't know. Just let it reveal itself, be patient and enjoy the right now.
it sounds like to me that he likes u. all that time having sex it grew closer to u and got more feelings for u!!!!!
Sounds like it's just friends having sex with no commitment and both just having a good time together. I don't think that because he is affectionate with you in front of other people makes a big difference.
honey, sounds like he's got used to have you around - some guys fall in love really late.



maybe you should think about if you want him as a partner, or just for sex.



and when you've made up your mind, you should ask him what he wants - if this has developed into a love relationship for him.



and just then, the two of you should really define if you are friends (with or without benefits), or lovers.
awhh that's cute!!! talk to him about it, if that's what you want! [it seems like it is]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans