Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finding new friends (cleaning out the old)?

I've found myself in a rut where I only have a few friends who aren't the best of people or best of friends (one owes me money for example) and I end up sitting at home instead of going out. I would like to start over and forget these lack luster friends and find new ones as I've heard other people do but wanted to know where do you find new people when you don't have old friends to find them through? In other words, where do you start to find friends?



(Note, my old friends are nothing like me so I don't know how I ever ended up with them - they like to smoke marijuana and really aren't going anywhere where I have a BA and don't like smoking of any type. So you can see the need for new ppl in my lack of a social life).



Finding new friends (cleaning out the old)?myspace background





Well first I would say to help those old friends by talking to them about the marjuana. Just because you may not like them or really dont want to be friends I think they should be helped with their ?addiction? What I would suggest to find friends is to pick some of your favorite hobbies and when you do them, if it involves being somewhere with people, then look around. These people may have the same intrests, as they must have a liking to that particular hobby as do you. Work up some courage and talk to someone... wah lah friends.



Finding new friends (cleaning out the old)?flash myspace myspace.com



yikes
You can find new friends through the internet, your job, church, even parks. Just start going places and striking up conversations with people who you may like to get to know more.
find what interests you and join a club *not knowing how old you are :P* But if you are interested in swimming, go to the YMCA and meet people there. my friend loves to make those new style dolls and found a community here in town to hang out with. that is the great thing about clubs/community, you might have a dorky interest, but they love it too :)
Church would be a good place to start. Job, volunteer work, hobbies where people meet to do them together. Get creative, but I do agree you need some new friends.
i had the same problem and i tried to accept the fact but it didnt work out, i ended up talking to over people and im best friends with them now.



just start talking to new friends, get to know them, see how they like you maybe ask them to come over one night or something, be social in school and be nice to people and talk to a lot of people.
your freaking nuts ; to have stayed so long .don.t know where you are .I'm in London .so can not ;tell you where to go .unless ;you live here .at least you have stopped .the rut . now get out there;and find them .good luck with that .
i have the same problem and i'm only 16.



i don't know what to do either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans