Tuesday, December 29, 2009

To all my friends out there I want to wish a Happy Friendship Day.?

Can you share the messages you received with me on this day. Here are a few that I got from my friends.....



Aap ki duniya asma hai to sitare aap k dost honge. Un sitaro me humme na dhundhna kyon ki app ki tamanna puri karne wale tutate Tare hum honge.



My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!



I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.



God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.



The nicest place these days is right beside your friends. Usog konti, tabi ako!



You brighten my day, di ka naman araw. You light up my life, di ka naman ilaw. You make me smile, di ka naman bulalakaw. You warm my heart, di ka naman sabaw. Friend kita, yan malinaw!



A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is you.



To all my friends out there I want to wish a Happy Friendship Day.?myspace.com widgets





"Who finds a faithful Friend finds a tresure"-Jewish saying



A Friend like u is a precious GEM.



Hard to find,



Difficult to part with



and treasured forever.



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!



To a friend who is always close to my heart.



--------------------------------------...



Friendship grows out of chance.........



Meeting a mere glance and then a smile.....



And touches the Heart in more way than one !



I'snt it great how we have grown....



From being perfect strangers...



to whom we are today !



Im so fortunate to have found a wonderful friend like u !



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !!!



Have a nice day and enjoy with ur friends!



To all my friends out there I want to wish a Happy Friendship Day.?hack into myspace myspace.com



wish you da same



me -Sathish nalaka Fairly
thanks a lot
A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED!



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO YOU.
WONDERFUL MEASSAGE!!!



i got this one...



?T?H?I?S?



鈥︹€︹€︹€?..?I?S? ?F?O?R?



...................?O?U?R?



.............F?R?I?E?N?D?S?H?I...



篓篓篓_..._篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓 _..._



,.~鈥猜╜~.篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓.~`篓 篓 ~.



/篓 篓 篓 篓 篓}篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓{ 篓 篓 篓 篓 篓\



.\篓._.'`~~/.篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓\~~`'.... /



.{_,}篓 篓-(. 篓篓篓篓篓.篓篓篓篓篓篓篓)- 篓 {,_}



.篓,'-,___.' 篓篓篓篓篓 .-. 篓篓篓篓篓篓 '.___,-',



篓./篓 篓|_ /|篓篓篓..Hi, 篓篓篓篓篓|\ _|篓 \



篓/篓 篓.`|_/篓篓篓Frndship 篓篓篓篓\_| `篓 篓\



./篓 篓\ /.篓篓篓篓篓篓篓banD.篓篓篓篓篓篓.\篓 篓/ 篓 \



/篓 篓 .'--;_ 篓篓篓篓篓 4u.篓篓篓篓篓篓篓_;--' .篓 篓.\



篓 篓 篓 篓_\`\篓篓篓篓 | |.篓篓篓篓篓 篓/` 篓 篓 篓 篓 /_



\篓篓篓篓篓篓/ |`-._篓 | |`篓篓篓篓篓 篓\篓 篓.___.-'| \



篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓`--`-篓篓篓篓 ^^^^^^^^`--



HAPPY FRNDSHIP DAY
Oh , tussin great ho ji , please accept my heartfelt thanks and my good wishes on the day.Dear, Ihave tears in my eyes on going through your feelings , mothers are always a guiding light. Seems you have real good friends ,who care for you and love you . You can add me on to your list. Ishall be blessed.
Wish you the same. Happy friendship day.
thnx and same to u
WISH U DA SAME DEAR!!!



______?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?_______?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?



_____?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?___?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?



___?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?_ Happy___?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?



__?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?-- Friendships--?鈻堚枅鈻?



_?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?-----Day...



?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?____...



?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?___...



?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?_?...



_?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅...



__?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?..



____?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?



______?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?



_________?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?



____________?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?



______________?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻?



_________________?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?



___________________?鈻堚枅鈻堚枅?



---.路:*篓`*:路. .路:*篓`*:路.



-:::--------/) /)--------:::



--*:-------( ';' )------:*



-----路..,-c(")_("),,..路



----------*-:|:-*



鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?/p>

陇鈮?HAPPY FRIENSHIP DAY ?鈮埪?/p>

鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?鈻堚枅鈻?/p>

---.路:*篓`*:路. .路:*篓`*:路.



-:::--------/) /)--------:::



--*:-------( ';' )------:*



-----路..,-c(")_("),,..路



----------*-:|:-*



%26amp;



HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans