Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No friends??

SInce this new girl at school became friends with my friends my friends have forgotten all about me. They don't talk to me, they don't call me to do anything. I mean all I want is my friends back. Since this has happened my life sucks. I hate it so much. I just want my friends to know how I feel. Any suggestions???



No friends??emo myspace





Ugh I've been in the same boat before. I suggest you let them ave their fun and then try to find things ALL of you like to do together. Then you guys can be a bigger group and it would be like you guys just met again (you know before the fighting and know 2 many secrets thing)! If it gets really bad you should talk to them about it. In the process you may find that friends who would COMPLETELY ditch you like that aren't the BEST friends you can have.Hope things get better!



No friends??sexy myspace myspace.com



I think just tell them you feel neglected... And if they still ignore you they probally are not good enough friends for you.
meet some new ppl ...u never know u migh meet ur new bff. and if u don't wanna do that then talk to ur friends
get new friends, *****
Then you know what you must do. %26gt;.%26gt; %26lt;.%26lt;
call them up and make plans!
you treat them how you wanted be treated and they shall treat you the same



ok well just go say hi and how are you once in a while and just talk to them lol good luck!!
tell them, just tell them how u feel and maybe theyll listen, if not, get new friends.
Tell you friends how you feel.



They might be ignoring you without really meaning to, since they are so busy being friends with the new girl.
You need to talk to them if u don't wanna do that, well then find sum other friends.
if they were your real friends they would include you in everything they think you might enjoy
Deal with it. I've been friendless basically my whole life.
if they ditched you there not worthy of you there bad friends and once they find better ppl another girl is going to be left behind make new friends the (easiest one are the shy) ones and through them you will make more friend:)
No, honey, you're life doesn't suck.



Your "friends" do.



I would know.



It's been happening to me my whole life.



Find some new, and real friends. Eventually, they'll notice that you're gone, and maybe even miss you. And if not, well then, it's a good thing you gave them up, isn't it?
if they have forgotten u, they werent friends in the first place, say how u feel to them, and then leave. they dont seem to be friends to always have ur back, so screw them, ur ur own person, find other friends
Yes. Welcome to Yahoo!Answers. You're now amongst friends in the same situation.
I felt the same way before. Move on make new friends, they all ready kicked you out of there "group" didn't they?
maybe just get your friends (excludeing the new girl) and tell them how you feel. if they are true friends they will respect you and try to change. if nothing happens after that maybe its time to look for new friends. remeber even the best of friends can move away from eachother. it usually happens it high school.
I know how that feels. She took your spot right? Well you could just become more outgoing, make yourself more interesting (even if it means not being yourself) give yourself more personality. Then try finding some new freinds. Then you will totally become popular!!!
if ur friends are ignoring u, like giving u the silent treatment, get over it and move on.



however if they've forgotten about u and they just need a reminder that u r there, u might wanna b straightforward and tell them how u feel and/or take the lead and start the conversations, call them to do stuff, etc.
TALK TO THEM! duhh
Tell them to their faces be like if you guys were real friend you wouldn't just leave me for someone new, I mean I have no problem w/ all of us being friends but its just not fair to not include me anymore I though we were bffs! Hope everything works out!%26lt;3
just act that Ur STILL around.
Tell them everything you feel about that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans