Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is he hiding his feelings from friends or is he messing with my mind......Please help me especially

There's this shy guy who I like an I know that at least at one time he's liked me.......Over the past few months there have been signals to show that he likes me e.g. He would always be where I hang out lunch times. This would happen some days and others it was nearlly like he was ignoring me : ( Also her friends said 鈥榯hat鈥檚 and then my name鈥?when I was playing in a concert and he came over to get a chair that was next to me. Sometimes he looks at me but some times it鈥檚 like he鈥檚 ignoring me. I gave him a Christmas card to him. My friends said that he would glance at me when I walked into the room but then some times he wouldn鈥檛 . On the way out of school once I was walking with some friends and his friends started calling his name and saying things like鈥︹€he 鈥榮 going wait and stuff like that. So I turned round to look and he was just standing there looking in my direction and then I went鈥︹€?.I am soooooo confused鈥︹€︹€?/p>

I did ask him out once before just before some important exams and he said maybe....2 days later he said....It's too close to the exams but maybe after them ...Thanx for asking.



He takes his work really seriously but hangs out with ' chavs' or 'gangsters' ( u no the tpe I mean They not like proper ones though



We're both 16. I don鈥檛 think he has ever had a girlfriend before.



Before I played hard to get and he tried to get my attention again



The other day he was walking on his own and so was I and we passed each other and he wouldn鈥檛 stop looking at me. This happened twice.(The first time my friend told me because I was trying to ignore him.) The other day I passed him (like right next to him) and he sort of didn鈥檛 know where to look



Yesterday my friend said that she heard his friends say 鈥榤y name is stalking you again鈥?and they all laughed鈥︹€ have been ignoring him鈥︹€hen he came and sat at the computers opposite my friend and I鈥︹€hat is going on鈥?.Is he messing with my mind or is he just trying to hide his feelings from is friends??? Today he semmed to be ignoring him (mind you I wasn鈥檛 looking at him) he did pass me and my friends with some of his though but he didn鈥檛 look鈥︹€?



Is he hiding his feelings from friends or is he messing with my mind......Please help me especially guys viewsmyspace.com pets





He prolly does have a crush on you, but isn't sure what to do. I have the same problem going on. Hate it when they do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans